Timbeter is a smart-device solution for accurate timber log measurement and data management. Measure your logs in a pile, on a truck, or in a container.
Log Diameter Measurement
Obtain the volume, log count and diameters of each and every log.
- Number of logs in a pile
- The average diameter
- Diameter of each log
- Calculation according to the formula selected
- Diameter distribution
- Range of diameters
Log Pile Measurement
Calculates the pile volume and the pile density coefficient.
- Automatic pile contour
- Volume calculation with fixed air filling factor
- Heights of the pile according to the selected distance (1,3,or 5 metres)
Measure the volume of packs/packages to determine pile density coefficient and cubature of packs.
- Heights of the packs on truck
- Volume calculation according to the fixed pile density coefficient
Pile Density Measurement
Pile density coefficient determines the timber amount without air and bark.
- Air filling factor/pile density coefficient/ratio from the selected area of the pile/whole pile
- Volume calculation
- Number of logs
- Diameter of the logs
- Possibility to calculate the air filling factor without a reference
Possibility to mark the defect logs and determine the right assortment/quality/value of the logs.
- Upgrade or downgrade of logs
- Possibility to eliminate wrong species
- Possibility to create your own defect categories
- Possibility to enter company-specific defects from the storage that are synchronized in application
- Display the amount of the defect logs from the whole volume.
Helps to load the right volume of logs from a pile.
- Helps users to load a certain amount of cubic meters from the pile, by determining exactly the amount of logs that need to be loaded.
- The goal is to optimize the loading activity and thus reduce the loading times throughout the whole process.
QR Codes Detection
Connect the log with a QR code.
- Enables to detect the diameter of the logs and read the information from QR codes and link them together.
- You can track the log back to the plantation or source.
For huge and long piles.
- Make measurements of large piles in tight places.
- Works in pile, diameter and truck modes.
Enables you to measure the log piles on mountain slopes.
- You can recalibrate the angle sensor.
The Storage Module provides real-time overviews of your measurements. Carry out inventories quickly and efficiently, generate reports in just a few clicks.
- Real-time overview of all measurements done with different devices.
- Detailed distribution of diameters/measurement report download in Excel.
- Filtering by different diameters measured, so you can filter the percentage of how many logs you have in a certain range
- Editing measurements
- Sharing of your information via link, whether different measurements or storages
- Adding storages, species, defect reasons, assortments and manual measurements
- Setting diameter parameters so you can cull those you don’t need
- Management of your devices, storages, and users
- Download reports
Single High-Value Log
Timbeter SHVL is a specially designed solution to measure irregular high-value logs digitally.
- Log diameter
- Log surface area
- Log volume
- Digital data available
- Detects the pile area under the bark